Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 hours ago, mikeusa said:

Naomi no devolvió el Favor, como que sabía que eso iba a suceder. buenas noches a cualquiera que esté en línea.

Be positive, at least, I was at one time with RLC, and I did not lack the hope that they would realize, that they would only have to favor, the bridges for that to happen.
Hopefully they just want to spend another nice time between them, and if that happens because it's not going to happen?

10 minutes ago, adamneve said:

M y K en el apartamento de parejas necesitan compañía.:dodgy:

They did not say a couple of days ago that this couple had packed their bags?
Perhaps, it is that your time has ended in that house.

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I think you saw what you wanted to see, but I saw the clouded water moving and Sophie's arm moving back and forth. outside of that you did not see anymore than the rest of us voyeur's. :biggrin: We all saw just what the Master of Click Baiting wanted you to see, but it sure wasn't spontaneous in any way.

you are right the only thing you can see is is sofies amy moving and i liked the way sofie placed naomis legs on the sides of the tub so it made it look like she was fingering her but there was noway to tell or see with the water being clouded up it was the same as being half covered  but that is what sofie is all about. sofie was great on her last time here but she is only here this time to do better on what ever she does outside apt every day 

My Bouncy Belle:heart: is dancing in the shower room. Bronzed Blair:biggrin: is there but she's still in uniform.

She now joins Belle in the shower and Belle rubs her back but almost immediately Blair decided she didn't want to stay.

Now My Sexy Belle:heart: bounces on her own again:heart:

After the departure of the boys from B4 or GP, what is your opinion of what will happen to the two girls,

Amina and Jasmin, will they leave with their boys?
Will they return to their behavior prior to the entrance of their children into the house?

I would like to hear the opinion of the other people who participate in this forum.

"I feel alive" sings My ExcitaBelle:heart: and she is so alive more so than almost any girl in Barcelona history. No question she's partied harder outside than any other girl.* :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart:.

Oh to have the energy to keep up with My Belle:heart: :biggrin::biggrin:

* With the possible exception of Gina.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

OT Mira and Kai left B3 at 0652 with all their suitcases 
B3 is now empty 

Must be going back to St. Petersburg.  

Be interesting to see if RLC keeps the Apartment open and brings on another Couple or call it a day and close it.

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Must be going back to St. Petersburg.  

Be interesting to see if RLC keeps the Apartment open and brings on another Couple or call it a day and close it.

Well they have two couples already waiting in B4 to fill their shoes. And then maybe My Pretty Princess Belle:heart: could actually have her own room for a couple of weeks or at least share the big one with Blair when I get to see her n the bath :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1