Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Must be going back to St. Petersburg.  

Be interesting to see if RLC keeps the Apartment open and brings on another Couple or call it a day and close it.

Agree, I do not quite believe in the concept, We have enough apartments with couples. Two couples in the same apartment are also stillborn if they do not want VHTV conditions.

53 minutes ago, vortios said:

After the departure of the boys from B4 or GP, what is your opinion of what will happen to the two girls,

Amina and Jasmin, will they leave with their boys?
Will they return to their behavior prior to the entrance of their children into the house?

I would like to hear the opinion of the other people who participate in this forum.

Hope they will stay and get involved with Rosie and Nica 

43 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Agree, I do not quite believe in the concept, We have enough apartments with couples. Two couples in the same apartment are also stillborn if they do not want VHTV conditions.

And yet we do have 2 couples in a Barcelona apartment.They're not doing badly with 4 other girls. Mind you I am not so sure about the 4 other girls.

19 minutes ago, vortios said:

Thanks for your opinion, that would be good for the RLC viewers, do not you think?

I think that very much depends on which viewers you ask. Some are happy with the current situation, some just want the boys to leave for a bit of space and some might want them to continue as couples in a couples apartment. I'd lean to the third option but that would be me being selfish, but if not then the second option. If the boys had acted like Karol's BF then I don't have a problem but they spent too much time in the common areas. You have to eat in the kitchen but not spend hours on end there and in the lounge. It almost felt like it was the other 3 (not including Rosie because obviously she knew one of them very well) were suddenly guests in what is supposed to be their apartment. So maybe good for 3 , not so good for the other 3.