Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

When Karol's BF stayed it was great as she really raised the bar higher then and continued after he left. He stayed for a week, which was long enough, so I agree that Jas should let her BF go now and keep that bar raised high, like lovely Karol did...:biggrin::heart:

I agree  with you :-) and there is a big difference  about Karol's and Aminas Boyfriends but Jas BF I don't know what to say , they reminds me Vika and Castro . And one more thing why is jas more open now then when she was alone in my opinion she is trying to cover her ass 

1 minute ago, Nick said:

I agree  with you :-) and there is a big difference  about Karol's and Aminas Boyfriends but Jas BF I don't know what to say 

I know you aren't a fan but Jas's BF is a good guy, she obviously loves him, which is the important thing, and they are actually good together. They've been an item for a lot longer than some couples are married you know...:biggrin:...I just think a week is enough for these BF's to stay...Of course, that all depends on the BF...5 mins might be enough with some...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know you aren't a fan but Jas's BF is a good guy, she obviously loves him, which is the important thing, and they are actually good together. They've been an item for a lot longer than some couples are married you know...:biggrin:...I just think a week is enough for these BF's to stay...Of course, that all depends on the BF...5 mins might be enough with some...:dodgy:

I know he is good guy I never sad he bad guy . I blame RLC, ofter first night I never watch them anyway 

1 hour ago, Nick said:

do you guys stop and think  why the girls not staying  to much in B4 call me anything you guys want but my opinion when there is a man in apartment for some girls is not right , sorry to say all girls apartment  a man shouldn't stay more then 1-2 days that's my opinion 

The girls dont seem to mind that he is there, they seem to get along just fine. But I agree about not staying there for more than a few days.

• Like 1

Just now, Fagen said:

The girls dont seem to mind that he is there, they seem to get along just fine. But I agree about not staying there for more than a few days.

I agree, I just think a week is a good time. I just would like to see the interaction between the girls again...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

LMAO that's a good one Vika did't mind Castro was there to :-)

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She has a great open bate in B2 before she moved across to B4...:biggrin:

yes I saw that and I loved it and I gave her complainant  and now I know why she did because she new her BF going to join her why then she never did when she was  first time in B2