Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

11 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

belle you r bate in shower at the sink was awesome you just keep amazing me day after day thank you :heart::heart:

She has bated in that shower before but that is the 3rd room in B4 she has bated in and the first multi-room bate, both unique to her as was the IncrediBelle:heart: position. 

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She has bated in that shower before but that is the 3rd room in B4 she has bated in and the first multi-room bate, both unique to her as was the IncrediBelle:heart: position. 

yes i have seen her bate in the shower  but i have never seen her or one of the other girls bate with one foot in the sink. 

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

I agree they should only stay at most a week and also there is no comparison with this jas from her first visit I really believe she would have been ok with a orgy the other night ,I also wondered if she was going so far just to cover for her bf being here or if its just what ever it takes to make her man happy or some combination of both or maybe they are trying to earn bonus money to start their own life who knows right

Thanks you Explained better then me I wish I could write as good as you guys  :-)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ed2 said:

I like her, after looking abit I kinda find her better looking now, than I thought at first glance, it is not the typical tight model body, but it is more natural, and that is what I love about RLC!

I have liked some of the more quiet girls in the past. I don't really care if they aren't the most social a party-animal, or if they aren't naked 24/7. I like the more natural lightly dressed. I judge more by how comfortable with the cameras they are, that they can bate on cam, etc. or just act natural about it. I think she had an OK first shower, and she isn't afraid to pee on cam 3-14, so I think it's a pretty good start so far. I hope she will impress us

Yeah, I like variety in beauty, and Tiana has certainly different looks than the "model" types we often see on RLC, but has her charm in her own way. Didn't have much time to look at her thus far, I indeed am definitely looking forward to see more of her :biggrin: