Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

9 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I agree,and the chocolate massage thing,,, started by willy wonka,,a marketing ploy to sell chocolate:biggrin:

I'm going to look very hard for that Golden Ticket even if I have to lick everywhere :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, RAGNAR said:

I rather watch blair and belle and 'hope' to see some pussy grinding.:biggrin::biggrin:

They've changed position but you know there was no hope of that anyway LOL. Next time Rosie and My Belle:heart: drink don't rule it out :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, Nick said:

well the candles  is out and the show LMAO

Yes indeed,, and for them to act like nothing and just go on with things normally means it is definitely a show,like throwing pigeons a small piece of bread.:confused:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

They've changed position but you know there was no hope of that anyway LOL. Next time Rosie and My Belle:heart: drink don't rule it out :biggrin:

Oh i know,i was just being facetious for someones benefit here,but i won't mention names,he knows.:biggrin::angel: Someone who 'thinks' he saw belle and rose grinding together yesterday,,,lmao. (Sorry,had to mike.)

Just now, RAGNAR said:

Oh i know,i was just being facetious for someones benefit here,but i won't mention names,he knows.:biggrin::angel: Someone who 'thinks' he saw belle and rose grinding together yesterday,,,lmao. (Sorry,had to mike.)

Well their pussies were very close when My Belle:heart: did that. I can't say for definite they didn't touch and of course they have rubbed each other's pussies several times before just not with pussies that I remember

6 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

They did just for teez  us :-)