Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so lets get get this right if I'm not mistaken only us here in the states had issues with the server but everyone who subscribes get the extra tokens even though they had no issues that night that sounds fair

I'm in the UK and I had problems EMM...

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm in the UK and I had problems EMM...

when I was reading the comments it sure sounded like a lot guys were watching with out the lagging though,the lagging was so bad at times I only had a clue what was going on was reading it from the other guys who could see it

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

when I was reading the comments it sure sounded like a lot guys were watching with out the lagging though,the lagging was so bad at times I only had a clue what was going on was reading it from the other guys who could see it

It sounds like some guys had it worse. I remember when watching it it was a pain but B4 has had problems from day 1 so I thought it was the norm...I think it would be pretty much impossible for RLC to compensate those worst hit so they've opted for a sort of blanket deal...

they really need to fix the problems with the server this is going to happen every single time things get interesting 

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It sounds like some guys had it worse. I remember when watching it it was a pain but B4 has had problems from day 1 so I thought it was the norm...I think it would be pretty much impossible for RLC to compensate those worst hit so they've opted for a sort of blanket deal...

I would get about 5 seconds of live cam then lag for what seemed like forever and forget it if I tried to switch cams that took forever and I would miss a bunch of stuff,could you imagine if they actually  stated having sex it would have crashed the server totally

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

BB, I've just tried it and you're right. Click on another room, I clicked on Blair. Get the time you wanted, 13.42ish and then go back to Nica...Bingo. You shouldn't have to do that but it works...:biggrin:

Well I'll try it again later.

OK I suppose I can convert to 5 extra days but I wonder if I have to cancel my subscription first. It all looks a bit complicated but I take back my earlier post because 5 extra days would be very good compensation. It is not entirely clear how it works. 

Just been checking on My Naughty Belle:heart:'s bate and it seemed that Blair was totally aware what was going on. Belle even shouts to her right at the start and indeed I think Blair helped position the lap top. Belle may get braver before she leaves. I still hope she has a big finish with Rosie and/or Nica - personally I would prefer Nica - and with some more Tequila and Jasmin staying away it could happen. Girls often leave with a big finish although whether she can fit it in with her outside activities I don't know. The bate yesterday in the bathroom was unique but I would still prefer close up on the bed in good light with her time presumably limited having been here 77 days.