Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

11 minutes ago, vortios said:

Do you think Sofie will take control of the situation tonight?

Well that would be kinda hard to do since the "Situation' is already over,,,,unless Sofie has some sort of time machine.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

Hace 7 minutos, euromike69 dijo:

Bueno, eso es un poco difícil de hacer ya que la "Situación" ya ha terminado, a menos que Sofía tenga algún tipo de máquina del tiempo.:biggrin::biggrin:

He mentioned the current situation, but I know, that each one took the road to his room.
I hope, that some night, take the same path.

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Naomi Naomi, una vez tuviste una estrella muy brillante en el horizonte, pero desde que dejaste que Sophie te guiara, la estrella brillante que alguna vez estuvo a tu alcance ahora casi

Ver la imagen fuente

The problem is who takes the role of Rose. I really do not think any of the three B2 girls, take that initiative. do not you think?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, vortios said:

The problem is who takes the role of Rose. I really do not think any of the three B2 girls, take that initiative. do not you think?

the b2girls are not the same as the b4 girls you notice the b2 girls are always home by 3am but you are lucky to see a b4 girl before the next morning the b4 girls just are little bit more party girls and a little more wild

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Are you located in Europe? Sometimes depending on where you are the servers get overloaded,,especially on nights like this when it is really exciting.:biggrin:

In America same problem, made the mistake of paying for a few second of replay then freezing , then their crappy player software telling me it encountered a problem, using Chrome as RLC suggested.Have to use Taskmaster to close down browser. I knew I shouldn't have came back!!!

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

las b2girls no son lo mismo que las chicas b4 te das cuenta que las chicas b2 están siempre en casa a las 3 a.m. pero tienes suerte de ver a una chica b4 antes de la mañana siguiente las chicas b4 son un poco más fiesteras y un poco más salvajes

Yes, in that, he is absolutely right. But, maybe it's my desire to see a real party from B2, Maybe, because I see or I have the feeling that they are three great girls at the time of giving a show, as Rose and Belle have done.
Monica, has already shown that you let yourself be guided, now, and the other two?
Will Monica be a new unknown awakening so far?
Naomi, what path will she take ... and Sofie, will she continue with her escapades under the covers and hiding from the cameras?