Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

When they were first here it was said that Rosie and My Belle:heart: would never do anything together because they were too close as friends - the same argument might be put about Jasmin and Rosie - but last night Belle showed she was quite keen - possibly that wild streak I love about her. I think maybe Rosie was less interested possibly because of Belle's state. It would be amazing if they did but my guess is that the most we shall ever see between them. However I wouldn't rule out another group victim :biggrin::biggrin:

hello everyone to be honest I thought Jasmin would leave the apartment with his BF so I did not look, couples bored me , especially in this kind of apartments B2 B3 B4 R2 3K Karol was perfect with his BF very little present in the common rooms and a stay of a few days was nice to watch we could discover a gourmet Karol....:biggrin:.....good I come back on the subject, like many people I hope that the departure of the BF will make us an interesting Jasmine I do not want to see a pretty girl look at his phone, his digital tablet put panties of grandmother day and night....:dodgy:... but after what I saw last night at B2, I am more optimistic, even if I would like to see ROSE with NAOMI ...:blush:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

That's odd,,how did you quote my comment but it shows it as being Naga's comment,,,,what did you do?

confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

EM..dude i have no idea

Image result for question mark  huh gif

.. i quoted you...