Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

15 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I got the balloons and Champagne ready for when Jas Bf finally leaves:biggrin::biggrin:

Rosie is already making herself comfortable in Jasmin's bed.:heart:

classy here here GIF by CHANDON CALIFORNIAmusic video dancing GIF

I figure rose is planning on spending a lot of time there now ::)

• Like 1

OT....... I am a happy man today RLC has fulfilled my wishes. the departure of the BF Jasmine but especially the arrival of Chloe, I loved watching this girl during her stay at Lana. I hope she will have the same behavior in her apartment.I love the new cams angles of the bedroom and the guestroom. a few negative points about Tyler but I'll wait before pronouncing. Thank you RLC

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

OT....... I am a happy man today RLC has fulfilled my wishes. the departure of the BF Jasmine but especially the arrival of Chloe, I loved watching this girl during her stay at Lana. I hope she will have the same behavior in her apartment.I love the new cams angles of the bedroom and the guestroom. a few negative points about Tyler but I'll wait before pronouncing. Thank you RLC

Sadly no,,,, any girl who goes from being a Barcelona girl or a guest girl to being an actual couple,,they never last.

Maybe 2 weeks at best and people will lose interest in her.

Sometimes it's better for them when they are just guests or a girl on vacation in barcelona.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, martyen said:

did I read right departure of the BF Jasmine ,if yes I will say Thanks god