Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, adamneve said:

Monica could be remembering the feel of Rose's tongue on and in her.... then Bell's..then Rose's... ...:rolleyes:

I was thinking the same exact same thing,,,Monica is thinking about Rosie's soft wet flickering tongue :biggrin::heart::heart:

sexy american apparel GIF

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bud2966 said:

looks as belle and blair are packing stuff hope its not that they are leaving

Not sure it will be quite yet but My Belle:heart: is on 79 days and I suspect Blair might only be here with Belle. She hasn't seemed to bond with anyone else.

I saw mention earlier about My Belle:heart:'s time in the laundry. I am convinced she has been bating in there since very early on in her stay. At first it might have been because she hadn't built up the courage to bate in the open but later it was just because it was the only place she knew she would be relatively undisturbed. Yes she did do in front of Blair the other day but I am not convinced how well that went and she used her pink friend (no fingers) to be quiet. Before the last time someone walked in on her she had been building up to longer ones but all the recent ones have been broken up and short. 

• Like 1