Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, Nick said:

I think it's good thing at least now I can com her room watch her :-)

That's not what I meant. I meant look at what we are watching now.Ok it's not quite Rosie, Belle and Monica but it's pretty good and good t ok see My Belle:heart: taking more of a lead tonight although it was hard work getting Jasmin away from her sox show :biggrin:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Girls have to have some privacy. But I guess there may be technical issues as well.

Might be something technical, just thought would be nice at the pool for summer when they are there. As for privacy I dont even understand what they say lol, kinda tragic. Like watching a Russian movie without subtitles.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

That's not what I meant. I meant look at what we are watching now.Ok it's not quite Rosie, Belle and Monica but it's pretty good and good t ok see My Belle:heart: taking more of a lead tonight although it was hard work getting Jasmin away from her sox show :biggrin:

I was ready for him to leave, but the party they had when he was there was significantly better than this (so far).

2 minutes ago, timber said:

I was ready for him to leave, but the party they had when he was there was significantly better than this (so far).

No matter what happens,, I'm glad that he's gone.:biggrin:

This is only the 2nd full day since he left,,,it's still to early to say what will happen.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, timber said:

A fair point but on the other hand we could now be into the the third or fourth party like this and the girls may have gone further as they progressed. This is the first party for Blair for instance.

• Like 1

It's after 5AM in Barcelona and Belle and Rosie are out in the balcony outside of Jas' room. Jas is naked laying on her bed looking at her phone.  What's wrong with this situation?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rammer said:

It's after 5AM in Barcelona and Belle and Rosie are out in the balcony outside of Jas' room. Jas is naked laying on her bed looking at her phone.  What's wrong with this situation?

Well yes smoke breaks are never good for parties ... They might be if they were smoking something else although then they could get lost in the mysteries of the universe.

Just now, euromike69 said:

No matter what happens,, I'm glad that he's gone.:biggrin:

This is only the 2nd full day since he left,,,it's still to early to say what will happen.

Yeah, I'm interested to see what happens now that he's gone. And hopefully it will get better than tonight. But hey, there were lots of pretty, naked girls, so I will not complain.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, timber said:

Yeah, I'm interested to see what happens now that he's gone. And hopefully it will get better than tonight. But hey, there were lots of pretty, naked girls, so I will not complain.

The only thing that threw everything off tonight is the fact that they wanted to include Blair,,,,,she is just not going to do anything like that,, I thought that Belle would have known this already,,seeing that it's her friend,,, On the best of circumstances it would have just been Rosie and Jasmin in the bed together with Blair and Belle asleep.

• Like 2