Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Sophie is better suited to Cam Shows where she can tease tease tease but deliver very little. She is a lovely girl but knows how to manipulate each situation. A huge dose of alcohol might one day break her barriers but otherwise her boundaries will stay absolutely water tight!!!

à l’instant, van the man a dit :

Sophie est mieux adaptée à Cam montre où elle peut taquiner allumeuse tease mais livrer très peu. Elle est une belle fille, mais sait comment manipuler chaque situation. Une bonne dose d'alcool pourrait un jour briser ses barrières mais sinon ses limites reste absolument étanche à l'eau !!!

tout a fait d accord elle sait tres bien comment cela fonctionne

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Much better Sofie...Thank you...:heart:

Why?i didn't watch to the end,but did she took of her phanties later during bate?The part I seen was her usualy phanties bate.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Why?i didn't watch to the end,but did she took of her phanties later during bate?The part I seen was her usualy phanties bate.

She kept them on cos she's on her period...But it was better than before and she seemed pretty much into it, rather than just a show...Hey, she's no Monica right now...:biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She kept them on cos she's on her period...But it was better than before and she seemed pretty much into it, rather than just a show...Hey, she's no Monica right now...:biggrin::heart:

She it's an very pretty girl,hopeful both her and the equal atractive Monica will loose that inibitions in cams and give us an epic moment.

• Like 1