Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

:biggrin: don't think so..  It was heavy snowfall last night  2-3 cm or 1" 
And something happen to the NV under Jas bate
So maybe power fault or maintains for NV this time... ;)

Dang.   :biggrin:

36 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I was just joking.  When things are slow I have to pass the time away.  :biggrin:

I get sensitive about My Belle:heart: especially as she is due to leave soon and I have just had to reboot because RLC wasn't working on Chrome at all - was working on other browsers weirdly - but considering what she has done during this stay (and in the last week sticking her tongue and fingers in 2 girls' pussies plus a half hour open bate in colour) despite the ludicrous situation of having to share a room I don't see how any could criticise her. She's even been less naked (in the past week) on her bed than most of the other girls in B4 who don't seem to get the same flak for it and of course she was the most watched girl by far over 2 months. Nowadays that's Sofie and I admit I am no fan of hers but the fact is RLC watch her in greater numbers than any other since she came back. She gets a lot of criticism and while some CC posters may not like what she does it seems the world at large does. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

And something happen to the NV under Jas bate

Replay of the event seemed fine to me. Yesterday morning I had massive freezes on Belle's cam - one lasting 10 minutes - but Replay was fine.

The night does seem a weird time to go UM unless they are fiddling with the cameras. Can't imagine they are physically installing new ones or even waking the other girls up to let them though Tiana is actually here. I think it is up to the other girls to make her feel welcome. I can't imagine Irma not at least suggesting they go out and shop together as she has done with several other girls. You would thing the most social Rosie and the senior resident Belle would have been a little bit more pro-active with her. I suppose the distraction of Jasmin now being free and Nica's abandoment of B4 hasn't helped.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You havent slept yet BB ? I just slept 2½ hours just woke up to see if b4 was still down, I see it is still UM so I return for some more needed sleep :)

No I have slept plenty. I did feel asleep while Belle was painting and then caught up with Jasmin this morning. So 2 hours around midnight and then about 4 hours after Belle got dressed in her uniform which is a lot for me at one go because I am an insomniac.

I'm very good at sleeping for 10 minutes having some vivid dream and then wake up probably because I can't breathe. I am suppose to sleep on my back for medical reasons but that just never works so I sleep on my side and my nose wakes me up. I have been an insomniac as long as I can remember which being an insomniac probably isn't that long LOL.

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I did feel asleep while Belle was painting

This was especially annoying as I was watching "Philip K Dick's Electric Dreams: Kill All Others" but after half an hour it hadn't really got going. Judging by her viewing habits I think Belle would have liked that programme.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I was just joking.  When things are slow I have to pass the time away.  :biggrin:

I need help , can't send or receive PMs or access to attachements center, they say delete messages from your in-box.  Please help me, how do I do this ??????