Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

44 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Jas and Blair left, b3 also about to go out, maybe they are going to meet.

It would be nice if My Belle:heart: took advantage of the freedom as recently she has been inhibited but instead she is focused on her painting. #oneroomonegirl

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's nice to see Tiana's at least eating in the kitchen today...Belle's the only other one there. I hope she joins her, although Tiana's preoccupied with her phone...

IMO, this isn't only on Tiana, the others hasn't exactly been inviting towards her either, see Belle went to the kitchen just when Tiana left.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

IMO, this isn't only on Tiana, the others hasn't exactly been inviting towards her either, see Belle went to the kitchen just when Tiana left.

I posted on this before. I feel it is particularly the responsibility of Belle and Rosie as the senior and most gregarious of the girls. The situation would be different with Irma. Eventually with Sia, who did live her own life, Michelle tried to get her going and Belle became her friend.

• Like 1

My Talented Belle:heart:'s painting really beginning to come together. I am not an artist although I have a few friends who are professionally and my mother had a great talent for faces but I do wonder why they copy pictures instead of having their own ideas. It has always been the case that many great artists learnt their craft by copying the paintings of others. It just seems odd. When I write I don't copy or even try to copy another's style. It is like paraphrasing someone else's story. Very different mindset.

• Like 1