Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

11 minutes ago, Fagen said:

True but feel its not all her fault, the others seem to ignore her a lot.

I see a lot of you making excuses for Tiana,,,,,she is the one who refuses to interact with the others.

Blair has the same personality like Tiana but she put it aside and got more involved with everyone else.

If I was these ladies I'm not gonna force Tiana to do something she clearly doesn't want to do,,the only time she leaves her room is to go take a shower,use the bathroom and go to the kitchen and get food to bring back to her room.

She is a grown woman,,if she wants to be among the other ladies then she should also make an effort to do so,,,it's 50/50......there are too many people here making excuses for Tiana,, I have seen all these women talk to her but she only talks with them for so long and then goes back to her room to be on her phone. She is not fit for the RLC project.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I see a lot of you making excuses for Tiana,,,,,she is the one who refuses to interact with the others.

Blair has the same personality like Tiana but she put it aside and got more involved with everyone else.

If I was these ladies I'm not gonna force Tiana to do something she clearly doesn't want to do,,the only time she leaves her room is to go take a shower,use the bathroom and go to the kitchen and get food to bring back to her room.

She is a grown woman,,if she wants to be among the other ladies then she should also make an effort to do so,,,it's 50/50......there are too many people here making excuses for Tiana,, I have seen all these women talk to her but she only talks with them for so long and then goes back to her room to be on her phone. She is not fit for the RLC project.

I know but she tried but the other girls often ignores her and dont say much to her, so can't blame her for not feeling welcome and sit in her own room. Hopefully after tonight it will be better :)