Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

13 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I can never believe at this point that anyone here or elsewhere would still fall for Sofie and Naomi's games,,, I will no longer let those ladies fool me,,,,,,,,,,,,, :heart:I'll just watch a sure thing with Jasmin right now,,,and then go watch Eva and Sam:heart:,,,, Sofie is just gonna lay there for a while and then cover up and go to sleep..As usual:dodgy:

Anyone here or elsewhere still watching Sofie and Still getting angry and disappointed,,,you can only blame yourselves at this point.

I wasn't even watching her crap,, I was busy watching Jasmin bating for 26 minutes straight :biggrin:

kerry washington scandal GIF by ABC Network

• Like 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Cualquiera aquí o en otro lugar sigue viendo a Sofie y Still enfadados y decepcionados ... solo pueden culparse a ustedes en este punto.

Ni siquiera estaba mirando su mierda, estaba ocupado viendo a Jasmin pegando por 26 minutos seguidos :biggrin:

escándalo de kerry washington GIF por ABC Network

Actually, the kind of girl that Jasmín represents, I'm not interested in anything at all. What's more, I repel everything she does. That's why I'm not saying anything.
You enjoy, good for you.

Just now, mikeusa said:

if  sofie and her side kick is pissing you guy's off. do not watch them.

We are just happy that there are real women on RLC that enjoy their bodies, masturbating to orgasm, or sexually enjoying

the other women they are with.  

Sofie and Naomi are not pissing us off--they just don't deserve it :sad:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

We are just happy that there are real women on RLC that enjoy their bodies, masturbating to orgasm, or sexually enjoying

the other women they are with.  

Sofie and Naomi are not pissing us off--they just don't deserve it :sad:

i agree with that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

No más de ser engañado 

MjAxMi1hYzA2ZDhlNmIxZDUzMDAw.png

I know that she has an attitude towards Sofie, but perhaps you should open up a little more the field of vision. In that game not only does one player play, but it is a two

I Say if she read On CC forum  what guys like me say about Jas  she Probably said her self I better put my ass together  , Thank you jas now I give you 10+ you  tried I give you Credit :-)

36 minutes ago, vortios said:

Actually, the kind of girl that Jasmín represents, I'm not interested in anything at all. What's more, I repel everything she does. That's why I'm not saying anything.
You enjoy, good for you.

You dont like her bates or think she looks hot? Im shocked hehe.