Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

7 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Monica's lingerie goes all the waaaay down to the "root" of the matter..::)

They have a strange design on the front...I don't know it you've noticed but if you look really closely, with a good imagination, it almost looks like a landing strip leading to a pussy...:dodgy:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They have a strange design on the front...I don't know it you've noticed but if you look really closely, with a good imagination, it almost looks like a landing strip leading to a pussy...:dodgy:

I love the design.. I supply a small amount.. hers  (this black one) is class,,, Sofie likes more baby doll... even Little Red is... particularly with the vents at the front.. easy access..  Good Choice by Monica to bring 1 and what she brought works.. has the desired effect and looks amazing on her... just low enough to want to see more..every now and then..

1 minute ago, adamneve said:

I love the design.. I supply a small amount.. hers  (this black one) is class,,, Sofie likes more baby doll... even Little Red is... particularly with the vents at the front.. easy access..  Good Choice by Monica to bring 1 and what she brought works.. has the desired effect and looks amazing on her... just low enough to want to see more..every now and then..

Strange isn't it. We could look at open wide pussy shots by some of the girls for hours now on here, but it stuff like this that a really enjoy more as a voyeur...But I'm well aware, everyone to their own...:biggrin:

Nothing better than a woman who knows all about her ASSETTS

Face down buried in the pillow and that wonderful ASS propped high in the air.

Now that is what dreams are made of Majestic Marvelous MMMMMMMMMMONICA :heart: