Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I'm sorry that Nica no longer uses her fingers in her pussy!
she would have quietly placed for 4 fingers inside if not the whole hand!
instead it is always almost ready but does nothing

Did you actually read my post Mike, or just decide to ignore it...:confused:

31 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Mike, posso solo vi faccio questa domanda? ... 'Qual è l'attrazione di fisting, esattamente' Quando ho visto cose del genere che ho sempre giunto alla conclusione che la ragazza ha un enorme figa e si avrebbe dovuto allegare una tavola di legno per i piedi nel caso in cui sei caduto in! Trovo una girata fuori, non è una svolta ... Personalmente sono più un fan di fighe strette e più sensuale Bates ... Ognuno di loro compagno, ma non credo che bene vedo una ragazza fisting su RLC ...:dodgy:

for my personal experience I had experiences with girls with very tight and trained pussies (pelvic floor exercises)
especially German and very young
after heels it's the thing I love most to practice with a woman

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

for my personal experience I had experiences with girls with very tight and trained pussies (pelvic floor exercises)
especially German and very young
after heels it's the thing I love most to practice with a woman

Fair enough...Thanks for being honest, But I still don't think we'll see it on RLC. Having said that I think Regina gave Sher 4 fingers in B1 that night...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Fair enough...Thanks for being honest, But I still don't think we'll see it on RLC. Having said that I think Regina gave Sher 4 fingers in B1 that night...:biggrin:

And Milana gave us one finger in B1 one night :dodgy:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Having said that I think Regina gave Sher 4 fingers in B1 that night..

I remember that night...Sher came downstairs.. laid on the settee..headback.. still not recovering.. she looked amazing::)... totally spent but amazing...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1