Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

I missed a few days but I think that the apartments in Barcelona are always marked by the same boredom and routine.
I was very hoping for a new lesbian moment between karol and leila but I have the feeling that the idyll is over.
I would like to know for what purpose RLC has expanded the days of replay recording, so there is never anything to see (apart from the beatrice that I thank)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

it is a CC program fuc* up---it has happened to me as well--takes me to a place where no quote of me was made

but of someone else.

Maybe that what the world calls "Shadow Censorship"....

When your post is deleted B4 anyone sees it...(except the Cube Troll)....

42 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

ed2, because that would be my chosen signature so I put it up when I remember. Besides which it's awesome. maybe I'll post it a bit less but it's on topic, she's a sexy Ukrainian pixie

Are they all Ukrainian? Or just Belle?

45 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

ed2, because that would be my chosen signature so I put it up when I remember. Besides which it's awesome. maybe I'll post it a bit less but it's on topic, she's a sexy Ukrainian pixie

Yes, it was awsome the first 2 or 3 times, then on the 4th and 5th times it gets boring, and after that it starts to become annoying.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, West_California said:

I'm starting to feel tingly......

I think i see Eva's friend is there.....& its after 10pm....

This should be good.....

she has been staying there for the last few nights she has been sleeping in the spare bed but we can still hope though

2 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Looks like my post was deleted. I guess some members get an added level of sheltering around here.

Sorry, was it the post where it said "that dude is creepy" (hinting to BB)?

I reported it, as I thought it was dissrespecting.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1