Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

14 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

That's the reason why I said that she does so many fake shows that even when she does something real or amazing it still doesn't feel that way,,,if you go back through these pages you will see that she does this stuff around the exact same time every single day,,,it's like she is on some sort of a schedule.

I am not talking badly about Sofie because I hate her,,I am talking and giving constructive criticism because I love her and just wish that she just lets things flow naturally instead of planning out stuff to do night after night.

I want it to be spontaneous,, I shouldn't be able to look at the time and be able to tell exactly when her show is about to start before she even starts it.

I will agreee with this ---very good thoughts and points---well spoken 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, happyone said:

1. I do believe that Monica bates night after night also

2, Yes that was a bullshit--it happened , but it seems that you hold grudges and do not let go

3.  No one praised her for her fuck up, in fact, she was berated.  Tonite was not a fuck up and therefore she deserved the praise

This is just my opinion,--not attaching you

Thank you for this post happyone. This time she rubbed Naomi's pussy to orgasm, and there was no faking. it's time for praise if you liked it, and if you don't, just let it go for a night. There will be plenty other occasions to tell Sofie she is a waste of space, she need to be shipped on the nearest plane, or so on. But not tonight !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1