Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yes could also be, they had a lot of shots

Before they got to Jasmin's room and "assaulted" her in precisely the same way they did with Monica (I don't think Amina needed any encouragement) they had about 4 shots in 10 minute plus a "smoke". Belle was relatively all right when she got there and the first time she went down on Rosie it seemed like a success. Rosie started to eat her and that kind of put her off. It was shortly after that that I think everything kicked in. She ran to get the vibrator - we've seen that before - and then poured a shot in the middle of the bed which seemed a tad odd. Naturally there were casualties - the bed got wet - and Rosie needed more help form Belle because Jasmin just wasn't going to come but Belle was well out of it by then. I think really without that burst of shots she'd have performed better. If the girls went for it earlier we'd see what Belle was capable off like with Amina and Rosie.

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Before they got to Jasmin's room and "assaulted" her in precisely the same way they did with Monica (I don't think Amina needed any encouragement) they had about 4 shots in 10 minute plus a "smoke". Belle was relatively all right when she got there and the first time she went down on Rosie it seemed like a success. Rosie started to eat her and that kind of put her off. It was shortly after that that I think everything kicked in. She ran to get the vibrator - we've seen that before - and then poured a shot in the middle of the bed which seemed a tad odd. Naturally there were casualties - the bed got wet - and Rosie needed more help form Belle because Jasmin just wasn't going to come but Belle was well out of it by then. I think really without that burst of shots she'd have performed better. If the girls went for it earlier we'd see what Belle was capable off like with Amina and Rosie.

Amina is always up for some girl girl action, she doesnt need any shots or persuasion to get her going hehe. As for tonights show the camera angles wasnt the best, but mostly because they all have long hair that covered the good parts when they were licking. And belle who was blocking some views on cam 3. Don't know if it would have been better if they did it in Rosies room, depends what way they are facing I think.

Wonder if her bf is going to find out, but as long as she is with girls only I dont think he minds.

4 hours ago, euromike69 said:

So now everyone who was blaming Jasmin for not making anything happen with her and Blair can kick themselves for being wrong once again :biggrin:

I think Jasmin wanted to do something with Blair but unfortunately Blair is just too shy,scared and timid.

Correct, when Blair turned over for her secondary front massage,   it was legs crossed,,, covered chest.. a clear signal to Jasmin . Jasmin had to work with what she had, all good but the signals from Blair were quite clear...completely opposite to how Jasmin was as Blair massaged her. 

• Like 1

Poor Rosie had to get up out the bed and go sleep on jasmin's bed,,she was tired of getting punched,kicked and slapped by Belle:biggrin::biggrin:

Even when Belle is sleeping she can't stay still she constantly moves around while she sleeps,,you would have bruises and a black eye sleeping next to her.:biggrin: