Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO ME NICA::)::):heart:

14 hours ago, euromike69 said:

NICA!!

CAN YOU PLEASE GO BACK TO THE APT THAT HAS YOUR NAME ON IT,,OR GIVE UP YOUR ROOM TO A NEW GIRL.

AND STAY AT B#3 IF THAT'S WHERE YOU WANNA BE.

text thank you GIF by MillMotion

8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO ME NICA::)::):heart:

text thank you GIF by MillMotion

of course she had to come back how else will rose and belle be able to ravage her as their next and last conquest,i just don't see blair or Tianna or sofie or Naomi going any where we will need some new girls I think lol :biggrin:

I can just say that Vika is a diminutive of his first name. The other girls have fake names, and the girls are conditioned to be called by their fake names for security reasons, and sometimes the girls forget and the real names are said (often when the girls are drunk)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

of course she had to come back how else will rose and belle be able to ravage her as their next and last conquest,i just don't see blair or Tianna or sofie or Naomi going any where we will need some new girls I think lol 

You can clearly see that Nica doesn't want to be in B#4 and be separated from Amina,, She looks bored out of her mind here in B#4, When she is in B#3 she is so happy and laughing constantly,,she needs to make up her mind,,,if she wants to be with her friend then give up her room to a new girl,,or stay in B#4 and stop running back and forth.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

You can clearly see that Nica doesn't want to be in B#4 and be separated from Amina,, She looks bored out of her mind here in B#4, When she is in B#3 she is so happy and laughing constantly,,she needs to make up her mind,,,if she wants to be with her friend then give up her room to a new girl,,or stay in B#4 and stop running back and forth.

yes she should go to B3 the chemistry with them is very good and we could get someone who might like being in B4

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

I remember them from when I was a kid

Dick-see Spot run

Jane-see Spot run

Spot-see Dick and Jane have fun :dodgy:

there is a movie called fun with dick and jane and I don't mean the one on the internet with Masha and Sasha :biggrin:

21 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

yes she should go to B3 the chemistry with them is very good and we could get someone who might like being in B4

Just not sure if they can have her name on the list of b3 then since this is a couples apt. - I think we already have enough girls in b4, and dont want to end up with another girl like say Tiana who does nothing.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Just not sure if they can have her name on the list of b3 then since this is a couples apt. - I think we already have enough girls in b4, and dont want to end up with another girl like say Tiana who does nothing.

why not dashsa moved into a couples apt, RLC can do what ever it pleases when it comes to the apts 

47 minutes ago, martyen said:

I can just say that Vika is a diminutive of his first name. The other girls have fake names, and the girls are conditioned to be called by their fake names for security reasons, and sometimes the girls forget and the real names are said (often when the girls are drunk)

I love the way in which Jasmin, Rose and Belle overpronounce the other girls' names. Yes it is worse when they are drunk but I nearly laugh every time I hear

Yazzzzzmeeeeeeeeeeen!

Belllllllllllllllllllllla!

as they yell from wherever they are in the house.

I think the couples use there really names and when The Goddess calls, it is normally

Yevan! which is of course Eva but maybe with her accent it always sounds like she is adding an 'n'. Not suggesting the dog has a false name LOL but The Goddess's and Paul's names are used constantly.

17 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I don't think that's entirely fair on Tiana although she could swap with My Belle:heart: and Blair with Nica going to B3 and then the 2 baters could at last have freedom. Tiana could then invite Sofie over for a sleepover so we might see more of her B4.