Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

10 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Jasmin left, looked like she was in a hurry to go somewhere, never seen her get dressed and leave this fast lol.

Thanks I wondered where she went. Rosie appears to have gone to sleep. I rechecked and she is under the covers but using her phone.

ROSIE IS TIRED OF INTERRUPT BELLE COMING IN HER ROOM UNIVITED AND NOT KNOCKING,,,SO SHE MADE A SIGN THAT SAID KEEP THE FUCK OUT,,,,LOL I MEAN "DO NOT ENTER.....AND IF THE SIGN WAS NOT EFFECTIVE OR CLEAR ENOUGH SHE ALSO JUST BLOCKED HER DOOR WITH A CHAIR.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

s-l300.jpg

• Like 1

il y a une heure, vlkvlk111 a dit :

Je ne le ferai un poste que je ne veux pas faire dérailler le fil dans hors sujet, mais je suis sûr à 99% qu'il leur est. Devinez nous ne manquerons pas une fois qu'il est nu :biggrin:

il y a 50 minutes, ed2 a dit :

Il est atleast PMG, que je suis Certan, mais je pense qu'il est trop TK

just to confirm that it's the same couple seen at Masha's ,. A thread was opened with a photo to confirm. Hope to see action in the couples category

1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I will only do one post as I don't want to derail the thread into off topic, but I'm 99% sure it's them. Guess we will be sure once he gets naked :biggrin:

agree, and she didn't have the tattoo on her last orgy / it must have been painted