Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

wow monica and sofie in a fight.... what happened...they were alright till the evening...

in the bedroom they lied to monica that they were about to sleep and when she left they started massage again and locked the door... is this something to do with that guy yesterday?

they have kicked out monica from their group...lool... but as far as i remember...these fights dont usually last long

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

wow monica and sofie in a fight.... what happened...they were alright till the evening...

in the bedroom they lied to monica that they were about to sleep and when she left they started massage again and locked the door... is this something to do with that guy yesterday?

they have kicked out monica from their group...lool... but as far as i remember...these fights dont usually last long

Monica and Noami it seemed to me, not Sofie.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Just now or earlier ?

actually when tiana finished her massage.. sofie lied to monica (and i thought naomi as well at that time) that she was going to sleep.. when monica and naomi left... both tiana and sofie started laughing... and then prepared for massage again and stopped naomi back in the room letting monica go.. and locking the door behind her..

but they were fine when tiana was massaging...monica was sitting there and talking/joking with all three.. but by the time the massage ended sofie decided to kick monica out saying she is going to sleep...etc...

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Well if they all stop speaking to Monica then she can just go to B#4 and sleep in Rosie's bed,,, I am team Monica so I don't give a shit about the other 3 at all.

Actually,Monica can go in Nica's bed and send Nica with Amina:biggrin:

• Like 1