Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'd thought about that, but they've all been fine with her today. Plus they didn't have to sit in Sofie's room all night, which they often do anyway, btw, because Monica and the guy were holed up in her room pretty much the whole time...

exactly... dont understand what was slowly cooking underneath... if anything sofie should have been pissed at monica after their first massage in b2.. when monica seduced sofie and sofie took her for massage and during massage monica got cold feet and stopped sofie from making it sexual... sofie looked so pissed that night...

24 minutes ago, Fagen said:

you understand russian?

it was basic tom & jerry... no need to know russian... but as everyone mentioned what caused the issue, is not clear... but i know it will be fixed...girls usually makeup...

24 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Naomi and Sofie had to sit in Sofie's room all night while Monica's guy friend was here,,maybe they are just being bitter about it and are now trying to exclude Monica from their little boring ass massage.

strange if monica requested naomi to leave the area... but still why the sudden reaction after passing the whole day... and the reaction was also not in the form of arguing on the issue.. they just locked her out suddenly..but i guess monica had some feeling that is why she came back to check... 

apuesto a que hay algo mas entre monica naomi y sofie...

no habéis notado que desde que monica belle y rosemary tuvieron sexo , sofie y naomi están mas ”alejadas” de monica?? es como si tuvieran “envidia” de monica. por eso sofie y naomi cada noche se besan en los labios o mantienen sexo

2 minutes ago, morenaxo said:

apuesto a que hay algo mas entre monica naomi y sofie...

no habéis notado que desde que monica belle y rosemary tuvieron sexo , sofie y naomi están mas ”alejadas” de monica?? es como si tuvieran “envidia” de monica. por eso sofie y naomi cada noche se besan en los labios o mantienen sexo

but monica has always lived in B2 like nicole..she has her own life.. she is outside all day then locked in her room checking mobile... and at night she usually bates and sleeps.. thats pretty much her routine unless she watches tv or something on sofie's tab...

otherwise i would love to see rosemary and belle try their routine on sofie... that would be epic.. coz sofie is very sensitive about exposing her p***y in public... and rosemary attacks it in particular...