Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

NO NO Never ever Not going to do it "NAOMI"

Her time is almost up thank goodness, time to pack up and head on to new adventure ASAP.

Controlling Jealous not so Sophicated Sophie has been a complete failure this time around as well.

These two together have been one of the worst most boring combinations that RLC has brought to B-2.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Her time is almost up thank goodness, time to pack up and head on to new adventures ASAP.

Controlling Jealous no so Sophicated Sophie has been a complete failure this time around as well.

These two together have been one of the worst, most boring combinations that RLC has brought to B-2.

I hope Zinc is reading this :dodgy:

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Her time is almost up thank goodness, time to pack up and head on to new adventure ASAP.

Controlling Jealous not so Sophicated Sophie has been a complete failure this time around as well.

These two together have been one of the worst most boring combinations that RLC has brought to B-2.

belle and rose last visit they were never there that was worse if you ask me, I would rather see these girls doing this than going out every night of the week 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

I hope Zinc is reading this :dodgy:

He could read it,,,watch a video of it, listen to it,,, he will never comprehend anything,,, I cannot take anything he says seriously because it is just so untrue and ridiculous.

I don't have to make anything up about what jasmin is doing because every intelligent person on CC can see it all for themselves as we speak.

shocked trailer park boys GIF

sophie has been a failure ? she is literally one man.woman army in RLC.. she makes the most efforts to provide some sort of entertainment almost daily...  and if she gets a chance she would have fun with all the good looking girls available on RLC... 

what i did notice this time though...she doesnt look that sexually involved in the fun... she seems to be putting up a show... esp with naomi...she doesnt seem to attracted to her... compare this to her chemistry with nicole last year... even intimate conversations with her, were enough to turn her on and have fantastic bating sessions afterwards... here sometime she is so naughty with naomi but once done.. she sleeps without bating... doesnt seem turned on at all..but still she is the best girl who care about the fee paid by RLC members...

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

why does anyone think that sofie  would be worried about what monica is doing they have not been that close for awhile now not like they were anyways

For the very reason that I highlighted,,, If you have ever been around women then you will know that it's when they are fighting and not speaking to each other that they will be spying on each other the most,,and that's the time they try to find out every little dirt on the next girl. Every little thing and juicy detail to gossip about.:biggrin:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

sophie has been a failure ? she is literally one man.woman army in RLC.. she makes the most efforts to provide some sort of entertainment almost daily...  and if she gets a chance she would have fun with all the good looking girls available on RLC... 

what i did notice this time though...she doesnt look that sexually involved in the fun... she seems to be putting up a show... esp with naomi...she doesnt seem to attracted to her... compare this to her chemistry with nicole last year... even intimate conversations with her, were enough to turn her on and have fantastic bating sessions afterwards... here sometime she is so naughty with naomi but once done.. she sleeps without bating... doesnt seem turned on at all..but still she is the best girl who care about the fee paid by RLC members...

yes it is called "CLICK BAITING" and that is all she is doing, everything is staged and calculated. Playing all the viewers for fools and suckers.

• Like 3

yes it is called "CLICK BAITING" and that is all she is doing, everything is staged and calculated. Playing all the viewers for fools and suckers.

His feelings got hurt because of what is being said about Sofie,Naomi and Tiana,,so I guess talking shit(Even made up shit) about jasmin tonight is some sort of payback.

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

belle and rose last visit they were never there that was worse if you ask me, I would rather see these girls doing this than going out every night of the week 

It's kinda shitty though when you have to make a choice between the lesser of 2 evils :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Sorry that you are one of those people who are fooled because your last statement I highlighted is absolutely false, IMHO.  If you want to pay for a show, there are other venues where you might get your monies worth.  However, most of the participants in the RLC project to not care about the fee you pay, it is about how much they can make doing their job. Several of the other girls and couples provide the atmosphere that the subscribers pay for and make it appear less like a show.. 

• Upvote 1