Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

27 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

as much as I appreciate that he stayed out of the way, I salute this guy for it, but I bet he's pissed at having been left out.  I would be.

he wasnt left out,he is the boyfriend of amina.what could he do

Thanks to Belle, Rosie, Jasmin, Blair, Monica, Nica and Amina for this evening and night's entertainment

Good night to all at CC, all the girls of RLC and especially My Beautiful Belle:heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Rosie  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:    Sexy All   :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

sexy mila kunis GIF

Better Than Mila

Even though you didn't make it tonight

From all the way back when RLC first went online I have seen all these women glued to their phones.

I have seen them glued to their Blackberries all the way up to the Iphone X.

As a Guy I can never understand how these women can spend so many hours on a phone.

There entire lives are passing them by,,,even if they are on vacation,,instead of actually enjoying their vacation,,they still spend all their time on Social Media.

pAnQJUZI52KMMkDC.standard  41P889KMNiL.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Thanks to Belle, Rosie, Jasmin, Blair, Monica, Nica and Amina for this evening and night's entertainment

Good night to all at CC, all the girls of RLC and especially My Beautiful Belle:heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Rosie  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:    Sexy All   :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

sexy mila kunis GIF

Better Than Mila

Even though you didn't make it tonight

nite bb

• Upvote 1