Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

IncediBelley sexy outfit My Belle:heart: but i'd love it more if you were without out. Thanks for the dancing downstairs even though the days of sexy naked dancing are over.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   Dancing   :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:    Queen     :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Seems like karol has the same routine everyday. maybe another  bate once the lights turn off?? tomorrow a bate in the morning with her panties on?  be good to be proven wrong but this girl has nothing on belle.. belle is just a true exhibitionist and likes showing off for the cams. gotta love exhibtionists :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My sexy Belle:heart: gave a perfect band on the bed but had the robe on sadly. Karol's bed seems to be much brighter and Karol is giving some great Belle like poses. I guess I shall have to wait until the morning. 

bb karol cant even come close to the great belle:heart:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

well it didn't take her long to turn away to the right angle from the cams so not to let much show :biggrin:

you wouldn't be happy if you were hung with a new rope :dodgy:  lol (it's an old saying)