Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My sexy Belle:heart: gave a perfect band on the bed but had the robe on sadly. Karol's bed seems to be much brighter and Karol is giving some great Belle like poses. I guess I shall have to wait until the morning. 

She took it off :)  karol is not much of an exhibitionist  as belle is.karol just comes across as a tease. karol was the same way in her other room. got to love belle and the twins  as they are what make this apartment.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Karol is watching the new Star Trek, How can you not like that, she is SciFi fan, I knew there was reason I have this thing for her, and it has just been answered. :heart:

I thought I recognised it from the screenshot when she froze it. No spoilers Karol

Meanwhile My Belle:heart: is on spectacular form

• Like 1

Such a phony Thes. Belle has done nothing but act like she in a 90's nudie mag pictorial showing her vagina. Doesn't masturbate, doesn't get fucked doesn't get her pussy licked and looks worse and worse each time she shows up. Yet you smash on Kamila who has fucked on camera, with three dudes, got showed her vagina too the world. Belle is pre internet performer.

• Like 4