Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I'm not sure if Nicole and Oscar have quite finished yet. but I'd just like to say...BRILLIANT guys...

I'm really pleased she's still 'friends' (haha) with him. They seemed good together last time and they were still an item when she left. It's nice to see they're still an item now, and she's brought him back and they've shagged each other's brains out, which is what a lot of guys here were crying out for...Nicole is absolutely brilliant...heart beat emoticon

Yes they sure were bitching and crying for it to happen,,,hopefully they got their satisfaction tonight,:biggrin::biggrin:

computer randy marsh GIF by South Park

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

The guy was in such a hurry to leave he was actually going to walk out the door without his shoes on,,just in his socks:biggrin::biggrin:

She just tired him out and got him so flustered he can't think straight 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, happyone said:

She just tired him out and got him so flustered he can't think straight 

Happened to me a lot too,,, he at least remembered  to wear his pants,,,, I left out in a jacket and boxers until I felt the cold air on my balls:biggrin::biggrin:

rihanna edit GIF

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

It has been very entertaining, but I need to get In gear and get out and do some important things.

bye for now

Let me translate to everyone for you ,,,,, happy is saying that he has to go paint his walls after watching tonight's events.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 4