Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

All in all this may count as my best day ever because several girls have been fantastic.

Sadly today My Belle:heart: never quite gave me the view I wanted, the view I see consistently from couples' girls, because of that robe blocking her nether regions. I love watching her dance but in the end I just find her so incrediBelley sexy all the time. I am not getting the best quality from that cam which is a shame as my eyesight gets worse and worse.

But let's talk about the other girls like Neia and her amazing performance, The Goddess who I've mentioned but yes of course I saw it all and it was magnificent, Nicole naked in her room, even catching Leia for the first time, and while we are talking about magnificent views: The Twins, Karol, Gina, and there is always super sexy Kitty and so many more.

Lana's sexy guest and Eve shaving yesterday. The always reliable Masha and phenomenal guests a plenty elsewhere particularly at the 3Ks. Don't even know what Annabel is on at the moment but she too is on fire. Oh I forgot B3!

Life on RLC is glorious at the moment. Who the fuck would moan about this?  Nearly 5 hours and no-one else posted. Such a shame these girls deserve your support.

I come here to PRAISE the girls, not BURY them with CRITICISM 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

who knows what changes in the head of these girls, for example, Nicole suddenly masturbates every day by showing herself at the cameras, I really want to know why

she did it before a couple of times in b1.right in planeview of the cam.

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

who knows what changes in the head of these girls, for example, Nicole suddenly masturbates every day by showing herself at the cameras, I really want to know why

New Year, New possibilities :dodgy:

• Like 1