Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Gina cooking in sunlight :heart:

Gina really is beautyful :heart:

I think she is very different from her previous stay, I've said she was beautyful but very boring, am I allowed to change my opinion? I'm starting to like her alot more now!

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Gina really is beautyful :heart:

I think she is very different from her previous stay, I've said she was beautyful but very boring, am I allowed to change my opinion? I'm starting to like her alot more now!

Good afternoon guys...Hi Ed, of course you can change your opinion :biggrin: It's a pity more guys didn't do that...I really liked her during her 1st stay, up to a point. She was too wrapped up in the twins and then her BF...Then she lost interest a bit and was here too long in the end...I think she's fantastic this time around, and not just her amazing body...1 of the best bodies to ever grace RLC, IMO..:heart:

I've also changed my opinion about Karol...I thought she was great 1st time here, and really wanted her to return...Now she has, I think she's sensational...But again, she just floats my boat in every way...Guys were shagging away the other day, and I watched her eat 2 oranges on her bed...Sad eh...:blush:

50 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That naked position, whoever is lying like that, should be called a 'Gina'...She's made it her very own...:heart:

It certainly is and I have been watching more and more of her. I couldn't really connect to her before although I admired her bed shows hoping one day My Belle:heart: would do the same and yes my dreams came true, but really it was Gina who really seemed to know where the camera where and what we would see.

• Like 1