Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

14 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

gina  in kitchen and she don't have no nothing on:biggrin:

Common for B2 girls but only really My Belle:heart: in B4. Bea is often topless nowadays and Lia had an open robe with Mia topless when they were holding the fort but a low level of downstairs nudity compared with Irma/Party Girls era and the more recent one from Renata and Co. The bigger house probably is a factor because you are less sure what you'll find when you get upstairs or downstairs.  

• Like 1

12:02 Karol came back and after a couple of words My UnpredictaBelle:heart: immediately rose from the couch leaving her laptop, running downstairs and setting a new world record for getting dressed. By the time I had followed her, she had already put all her clothes on!

So Nicole and Karol with bates this morning. Very recent ones from Bea and Gina too and presumably Leia under cover so it doesn't really count. This is quite a record especially in comparison with things that have gone on or rather haven't gone in in the past. Neia, Nicole, Karol and Bea (with Luci) have all had sex with other people and maybe Leia with Karol counts although I have never seen that. And of course I can't forget My Belle:heart:'s 4 contributions.  :biggrin:

Good times.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

So Nicole and Karol with bates this morning. Very recent ones from Bea and Gina too and presumably Leia under cover so it doesn't really count. This is quite a record especially in comparison with things that have gone on or rather haven't gone in in the past. Neia, Nicole, Karol and Bea (with Luci) have all had sex with other people and maybe Leia with Karol counts although I have never seen that. And of course I can't forget My Belle:heart:'s 4 contributions.  :biggrin:

Good times.

Indeed...:biggrin:...Not to mention some amazing nudity from the girls...:heart:

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Good afternoon people of CC!

No sign of Neia packing yet???? I think she is on 90 days today!

Guess she's not going yet. It seems more and more are heading for 4 months instead of 3 with VISA restrictions lifted somewhat.