Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Probably the best bate I've seen from Gina. Not up to the standard of Nicole's and Bea's yet and of course light years short of The Goddess but then she has taken years perfecting her technique and has a whole apartment to play in. My Belle:heart:'s last one was pretty good too again a bit short of the top ones in Barcelona but well lit and close. Haven't really seen much of Karol yet but from what I have her sex is well ahead of her bating at the moment.

On the whole I still prefer naked exercising (Gina) and naked bed yoga (My Belle:heart:) but like all of you I am sure, I enjoy a good bate. Personally I like watching bates a lot more than the sex ... well maybe not lesbian sex especially if it involved a girl I liked. I also much prefer fingers to toys ... but it is not really what I or we prefer, it is whatever works for the girls. And long may this current run of bating continue.

What I liked about it was that the light and cam angle were spot on. Usually this isn't the case with Nicole, in her room. The light in Bea's room, is good, and she points at the cam. Sadly the light in Karol's room isn't good. compared with Belle's, so Karol's are actually clearer in NV...Of course, if she did it at the bottom of the bed, straight at the cam, it would be much better...I might send her a text...:wink:

For me, Gina's bate was great this morning....and the old fashioned way, no toys...:biggrin::heart:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The light in Bea's room, is good

Bea's room is by far the best. My Belle:heart: almost gave some amazing views in there but the massage really didn't take off. Had she done a sexier one and used her tits like she has before, I would have fainted with ecstasy. Not only the light but 1 great cam even better than Belle's which is great as well, but a second cam which is pretty good as well and unlike Belle's the room and cameras (well the 2nd one) are also positioned to capture naked sexy dancing which can be done either side of the bed.

As I have mentioned if Bea ever goes, and I don't want that because she's doing very well, the I would love My Belle:heart:  to get that room and then as well as the awesome bed shots Belle on her own will have more freedom to do what she does like Bea, Karol, Nicole and Gina do now. She could even do a full naked exercise routine on the floor in front of the other camera.

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

What I liked about it was that the light and cam angle were spot on. Usually this isn't the case with Nicole, in her room. The light in Bea's room, is good, and she points at the cam. Sadly the light in Karol's room isn't good. compared with Belle's, so Karol's are actually clearer in NV...Of course, if she did it at the bottom of the bed, straight at the cam, it would be much better...I might send her a text...:wink:

For me, Gina's bate was great this morning....and the old fashioned way, no toys...:biggrin::heart:

I like that! Most guys on here seem to think it is superhot when a girl use a big dildo, the bigger the hotter.... I personally find it more intimate and much hotter to see a girl rub herself with her fingers.

I too think Gina is amazing, just as good as Karol and Bea, it is something about the sensuality. It is very exhibitionist, yet abit sneaky, and it is pure pleasure. I do not think Nicole is quite there, she seems to struggle abit with her bating, not quite getting comfortable, but she makes it up with amazing sex. But I do not share BB's view on his "godess", I think whole Leora is a camshow.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I like that! Most guys on here seem to think it is superhot when a girl use a big dildo, the bigger the hotter.... I personally find it more intimate and much hotter to see a girl rub herself with her fingers.

I too think Gina is amazing, just as good as Karol and Bea, it is something about the sensuality. It is very exhibitionist, yet abit sneaky, and it is pure pleasure. I do not think Nicole is quite there, she seems to struggle abit with her bating, not quite getting comfortable, but she makes it up with amazing sex. But I do not share BB's view on his "godess", I think whole Leora is a camshow.

I really think Nicole is much better this time around and has had a few great orgasms, which she's struggled to achieve in the past, But I think she sometimes tries too hard...I'm sometimes pushing for her to reach that finish line...:heart: