Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Last post for me on this.  No one celebrates like Philly.  Watch and believe.  They greased the poles with Crisco for the NFC championship and realized that didn't stop people from climbing them and used hydraulic oil for the Super Bowl.  Didn't work.  Home of the fictional Rocky Balboa.  Anyone who has a favorite sports city take notes how do celebrate the right way.  This is how we roll.  You should too.  Check out You Tube.  Just watch.  I'll shut the hell up now. Thanks for letting me say that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I wish I could post the kiss in the washroom between Leia and Karol      Leia even kissed both Karol's titties.  But I don't want to be banned,

you painted a pretty good picture--much better than Nicole's artist did:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, rammer said:

Last post for me on this.  No one celebrates like Philly.  Watch and believe.  They greased the poles with Crisco for the NFC championship and realized that didn't stop people from climbing them and used hydraulic oil for the Super Bowl.  Didn't work.  Home of the fictional Rocky Balboa.  Anyone who has a favorite sports city take notes how do celebrate the right way.  This is how we roll.  You should too.  Check out You Tube.  Just watch.  I'll shut the hell up now. Thanks for letting me say that. 

since you didn't answer me before, with this post, I take it you are not a Rams fan :dodgy:

Just now, legrandrobert said:

merci, je ne vais pas le risquer, comme vous l'avez dit peut-être que ce sera sur replay ................................

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

merci, je ne vais pas le risquer, comme vous l'avez dit peut-être que ce sera sur replay ................................

va voir tes mp