Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

28 minutes ago, moos54 said:

all the girls are on Barcelona for that :biggrin: (pay) 

All women are different and find their desires somehow
I do not know if you knew Karol during her first visit, but I think no, otherwise you would be very happy with her second visit

Great view of her whole body, sharing her relationship with her longtime boyfriend, opened bate 

Frankly, it's not because I really like Karol but I think she was pretty nice to watch, even at parties with Leia to do the show of cams

Kamila and Kristy are also pretty girls who are not afraid to have sex without any restrictions( don't count blowjob :biggrin:), and yet both masturbate under the cover , womens are very complicated to follow sometimes :biggrin:

and yes i did watch karol on her first stay  

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

so i don't understand you :angel:

i just opened my eye to her on this stay  and will say i did think she was one of the best on her first but she wasn't there long enough to show her real self . and to have open no turning away from the cams when she was having sex to get a bigger pay check and a free place to eat sleep and shower and now its over and the end 

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

i just opened my eye to her on this stay  and will say i did think she was one of the best on her first but she wasn't there long enough to show her real self . and to have open no turning away from the cams when she was having sex to get a bigger pay check and a free place to eat sleep and shower and now its over and the end 

it's normal to be different when you are alone or when you are with your boyfriend 

never mind 

47 minutes ago, moos54 said:

all the girls are on Barcelona for that :biggrin: (pay) 

All women are different and find their desires somehow
I do not know if you knew Karol during her first visit, but I think no, otherwise you would be very happy with her second visit

Great view of her whole body, sharing her relationship with her longtime boyfriend, opened bate 

Frankly, it's not because I really like Karol but I think she was pretty nice to watch, even at parties with Leia to do the show of cams

Kamila and Kristy are also pretty girls who are not afraid to have sex without any restrictions( don't count blowjob :biggrin:), and yet both masturbate under the cover , womens are very complicated to follow sometimes :biggrin:

I agree with everything you said !!! But with, and most especially: "women are very complicated to follow sometimes":biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1