Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Guest Peeker Seeker

Так раді бачити старого друга знову, гарні дівчини, щоб уникнути таких холодної готові отримати задоволення::):heart:

7 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Neia había empacado todas sus cosas y estaba lista para irse, Gina había empacado una maleta el miércoles y le pidió a su novio que la buscara para recogerla, y le reveló que ella se iría pronto. En cuanto a la larga UM, han instalado una cámara extra en la gran habitación.

How do you know? If nobody has seen the house again? LOL

9 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Neia había empacado todas sus cosas y estaba lista para irse, Gina había empacado una maleta el miércoles y le pidió a su novio que la buscara para recogerla, y le reveló que ella se iría pronto. En cuanto a la larga UM, han instalado una cámara extra en la gran habitación.

Do not get mad at me, I was just kidding

Hace 3 minutos, Frankster dijo:

Si estás pensando en la cámara, es fácil presionar el apartamento y ver la lista de cámaras, 1 cámara adicional

Thanks, although a lot of time at RLC, it seems, I did not learn all the tricks or I did not realize all the possibilities that there were ... lol

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Thanks, although a lot of time at RLC, it seems, I did not learn all the tricks or I did not realize all the possibilities that there were ... lol

Well, when waiting for an appartment to get back online, and non of the other appartments (exept B4) is anything to look at, you find these things out :D

54 minutes ago, Frankster said:

3 time for Jasmin and Sofie, second for Monica

EDIT: Jasmin might have the best boobs ever on here, and face not far behind, but not too active. Sofie has Avis body, and basicly same type of looks, but with blond hair. But was really great last time she was here. Monica I don't know.

they had a poll on here about who was the most beautiful barca girl ever and jasmin won if I remember right