Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

29 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed,but gess that's the "spirit" of barca places,but have some hopes with Sophie and the new girl,from jasmin don't expect nothing,seen her before and was like it being now.

You can write Jasmin off unless she gets her own playmate in the form of Rosie or Rosie's friend.  The hold out with Sofie and Monica will be Sofie and that will be a long time if that was to ever happen.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So che cosa si vuole vedere MikeLima ma si sa con RLC è necessario disporre di un sacco di pazienza ........... MOLTO !! Sarà ad un minimo di almeno un mese prima si potrebbe forse vedere qualcosa di simile da queste ragazze !!

ty!but i hope 1 minut!!!

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

ty!but i hope 1 minut!!!

There is an old saying MikeLima........hope in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first.  I hope it all works out for you and the rest of the RLC subs but it's going to take A LOT longer than a minute LOL.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You can write Jasmin off unless she gets her own playmate in the form of Rosie or Rosie's friend.  The hold out with Sofie and Monica will be Sofie and that will be a long time if that was to ever happen.

Agree,and even jasmin with her friend was So week,underblanket masturbation of the two with the blankets moving like crazy.She probarby it's in for three months that means neither Sophie or new girl will move to big bedroom,will be jasmin and that's it.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

C'è un vecchio detto MikeLima ........ speranza in una mano e l'altra merda e vedere quale si riempie prima. Spero che tutto funziona per voi e per il resto dei subs RLC, ma ci vorrà molto più tempo di un minuto LOL.

omg!! my hands is full!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree,and even jasmin with her friend was So week,underblanket masturbation of the two with the blankets moving like crazy.She probarby it's in for three months that means neither Sophie or new girl will move to big bedroom,will be jasmin and that's it.

I agree completely........Jasmin is an out of the apartment kind of girl and will do the bare minimum while in the apartment.  The big room should have went to Sofie for sure!!

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Or go to the side of the house where there is no caméra.

So they would walk away from the pool,lawn chairs and other amenities outside and go stand at the side of the house where nothing is just to be out of camera view?

• Like 1