Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Jasmin .....OH Jasmin ...........your so fine you blow my mind.......OH Jasmin:heart:

tenor.gif?itemid=4899882

So pure natural beauty has never been bundled in one specimen of the female race. She reminds so much of an old friend. The Loveable Lyree. I know I am a bit smitten, but I don't really care,  Man Jasmin is awesome. I just admire the innocence, she is the girl next door we all dream about from youth, through adulthood. and into the age and wisdom years. :heart:

• Like 2

Just now, legrandrobert said:

Better yet Avi play with Belle's pretty thing and she won't mins either....................:biggrin:

ha i hasn't thinking yes avi plays with belles and belle plays with avi and brair comes to play with both of them:heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

While I am at it I going to throw out big shout the Most Magnificent Monica on her return the realm of RLC, as she was one of my favorites way back so many years ago when our Queen Bee first opened the Barcelona Vacation Apartment for unbelievably beautiful woman from Moscow and the Ukraine. She introduced us to so many, but some like Monica have always held a place on the forum and in the minds of the old timers around here.

Very mature, and extremely beautiful with an incredible natural body, even now a few years later, she looks awesome. I love the way she walks and her presence on the screen, there is and has always been something be to said for a classy woman. Monica exemplifies class with all her actions and movements. It is so nice to have her back again, and brings back some really good memories, and reminds why so many years ago I joined this project with so much excitement.

Welcome Back Monica :heart:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

While I am at it I going to throw out big shout the Most Magnificent Monica on her return the realm of RLC, as she was one of my favorites way back so many years ago when our Queen Bee first opened the Barcelona Vacation Apartment for unbelievably beautiful woman from Moscow and the Ukraine. She introduced us to so many, but some like Monica have always held a place on the forum and in the minds of the old timers around here.

Very mature, and extremely beautiful with an incredible natural body, even now a few years later, she looks awesome. I love the way she walks and her presence on the screen, there is and has always been something to said for a classy woman. Monica exemplifies class with all her actions and movements. It is so nice to have her back again, and brings back some really good memories, and reminds why so many years ago I joined this project with so much excitement.

Welcome Back Monica :heart:

I was a fan since her first appereance, you took the words out of my mouth,

• Like 1