Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Thank you for an absolutely fabulous night's entertainment My WonderBelle:heart: 

I am sure you have been an inspiration to Blair and Avi, but of course I most enjoyed your fabulous bed yoga the most.

Good night

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

36 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Actually this time it was Julia, and as far as I know, this is the first time she has been this promiscuous on screen. Something in the water me thinks !

This was my first time ever Seeing Julia bate ever!!!!! RLC must have tripled the checks and incentives :heart:::)::)

• Like 2

orders from RLC management...girls...just fucking masturbate to keep em happy 

girls...but why?  why would they want to see that when they can watch Camsoda for free?

RLC...don't argue...we have found a few simpletons that are vocal on a certain forum...we need to keep them happy :dodgy:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

RLC...Belle you are the exception...you can just lay there with your legs spread and do nothing a certain poster will splash his approval every second post for the rest of the day :dodgy:

19 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

orders from RLC management...girls...just fucking masturbate to keep em happy 

girls...but why?  why would they want to see that when they can watch Camsoda for free?

RLC...don't argue...we have found a few simpletons that are vocal on a certain forum...we need to keep them happy :dodgy:

Do you need a Hug?,,,, come here,,it'll be ok::):biggrin::heart:

come austin powers GIF

• Like 2