Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

i think sofie lost her virginity yesterday night....

ok something weird... i have been noticing this since she first came to RLC last year... does anyone else feel that she has huge gap between her legs? like the legs are fitted like dolls or action figures... even when she is lying down sideways...there is a huge gap between her thighs...

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

i think sofie lost her virginity yesterday night....

ok something weird... i have been noticing this since she first came to RLC last year... does anyone else feel that she has huge gap between her legs? like the legs are fitted like dolls or action figures... even when she is lying down sideways...there is a huge gap between her thighs...

It's called being a Skinny girl with a gap between her legs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

haha..there are many skinny girls..but never seen such pelvis structure... she is still hot...but just an observation....

If you look around enough in Real life,,,you will begin to see that there are lots of women with those same features.::)

celebration forums GIF

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

If you look around enough in Real life,,,you will begin to see that there are lots of women with those same features.::)

hmmm... yeah good photo..although on sofie its more obvious than others... sadly whatever she must have done yesterday night, wouldnt have helped close that gap either.. :confused:

on day 1 i was very excited seeing monica and sofie so close...i thought many hot massages are on their way... but so far i see too girls locked in their rooms ..lets see...

6 minutes ago, Zinc said:

hmmm... yeah good photo..although on sofie its more obvious than others... sadly whatever she must have done yesterday night, wouldnt have helped close that gap either.. :confused:

on day 1 i was very excited seeing monica and sofie so close...i thought many hot massages are on their way... but so far i see too girls locked in their rooms ..lets see...

Give it time,,Sofie is usually slow to get going,, I wish that she started where she left off the last time she was here,,,,Yeah we all are waiting on her to do something with Monica,,,,that will be Epic to see.

• Like 1