Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I'm sure Beatrice would've given us much better moments in that bed, she really belongs on a voyeur-site! Neia is just silly.

Couldn’t agree more ed 👍 but now that Neia has brought her shag buddy back to the apt then it will probably not be long before Nicole brings her local Spanish stallion back; an old flame or a new one I wonder? Did you notice though when Neia opened the front door for her earlier that the cat flap was open already on her top and it wasn’t tucked in when she came in and she looked knackered so she’d proabably had her fill outside already 😉

2 minutes ago, Karrui said:

a month watching this girl and she did not do anything, my signature ended yesterday, I lost all sex session .... what the fuck

It was some breathing and groaning, but besides that, it was more like watching a tipi. Here, I uploaded it for you:

tipi4.jpg

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Karrui said:

a month watching this girl and she did not do anything, my signature ended yesterday, I lost all sex session .... what the fuck

Unlucky. From what I saw she was out of the covers for less than a minute last night and kept her panties on. A bit more this morning but basically more of the same.  I am paying for Replay and it's not really working at the moment.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Karrui said:

Don’t worry Karrui you missed nothing as they others have said. 10 minutes in the shower earlier this afternoon was worth more than the all grunts and squeals under the covers 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

but i hope they take more situation and make new lesbo moment 

so do I karol laying there quivering from her orgasm with liea sucking her nipple with a vibrator in her pussy was fucking awesome cant wait to see more

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Me imagino que la gente en el trabajo está muy sesgada al comprobar lo que está sucediendo. Me parece escuchar a muchos que hacen esto. Probablemente en camrads la gente solo revise su favorito, por lo que es más rápido y menos páginas, mientras que en RLC puede haber muchas cosas sucediendo. ¿Explican qué visitas toman en consideración y solo se trata de visitas de miembros?

I have no idea, I am not the person to explain that, but I imagine that the statistics do not take into account whether or not it is a payment partner, even if someone enters the page by mistake.
They are simple statistics, how they get them, I have no idea. What I do know, is that you have a page, and no one is going to ask you if you have more or fewer visitors, that is done by specialized companies that measure the traffic of visits.
Who says that the internet is something private, I think, that should be made to look, because nowadays, everything is more than monitored.
At my level, everything is opaque, I do not know who enters, even in my computer, but at other levels, they even know what shirt I wear today ...

29 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

la única situación interesante que podríamos tener es sexo lésbico entre karol y leila, desafortunadamente ya no sucede ...

Yesterday, I read a comment, I was told that Karol seemed upset with something or someone ... I do not know what you think

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

espero que no con leila

I did not want to say anything, since nobody brought up the subject, but, if that is true, that people went there if I noticed it, and if they commented on it, but it does not seem that with Leia.
But as far as I could tell, they were more separated than on other occasions. It should only be things or situations outside the RLC world.