Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

B-2 has to carry the load tonight as the B-4 girls are out on the town for the night, with the exception of Belle who again is her bed doing her thing. C'mon B-2

See the source image

and they just aren't doing a very good job the only one there that could is jas cos the other two only know how to do undercover :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Sounds like Jasmin is crying a little

Another Asshole Boyfriend I'm sure, for the love of me I can not figure out these lovely ladies get hooked up such undeserving men.

:huh::huh::huh: No matter what Jasmin you are awesome and such an incredibly beautiful young lady, and we ( the voyeur's) certainly would never treat you badly.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Another Asshole Boyfriend I'm sure, for the love of me I can not figure out these lovely ladies get hooked up such undeserving men.

:huh::huh::huh: No matter what Jasmin you are awesome and such an incredibly beautiful young lady, and we ( the voyeur's) certainly would never treat you badly.

Or her family maybe who maybe dont like that she is part of this? If she have a bf I dont understand how she can be away so long from him.

I have come to the conclusion that Moinca and Sophie do all their together things like touching and kissing and massages as well as other times of togetherness during the day so the US members that belong to RLC are required to spend the money to get the replay service, which should be provided with the membership in the first place, they are just pawns for RLC and being used for one purpose, pull out your card and charge  twice what they should be charging for the service they provide. It is no wonder so many are canceling their memberships and moving to VHTV.

t-mobile spinning GIF by Anthony Antonellis

• Upvote 1