Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

40 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I have come to the conclusion that Moinca and Sophie do all their together things like touching and kissing and massages as well as other times of togetherness during the day so the US members that belong to RLC are required to spend the money to get the replay service, which should be provided with the membership in the first place, they are just pawns for RLC and being used for one purpose, pull out your card and charge  twice what they should be charging for the service they provide. It is no wonder so many are canceling their memberships and moving to VHTV.

t-mobile spinning GIF by Anthony Antonellis

Earlier Disparaging the the young ladies...again.....(Tip: they don't become Exehibitionists overnight)

And Now Disparaging USA Viewers.....(your business just doesn't need any customers Huh, just you...)

I hope Eloln Musks Starman crashes into this piece of Dust....

Can't anyone else speak truth to power...? The Guys out of Hand

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, West_California said:

Earlier Disparaging the the young ladies...again.....(Tip: they don't become Exehibitionists overnight)

And Now Disparaging USA Viewers.....(your business just doesn't need any customers Huh, just you...)

I hope Eloln Musks Starman crashes into this piece of Dust....

Can't anyone else speak truth to power...? The Guys out of Hand

What are you talking about ?

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Why Sofie keeps hiding all the time .. Last time she was here, she used to do it uncovered ... There should be a new rule .... Uncovered, no bonus ... 

but last time she had a the guys first at the apt then she started to open bate  just like karol did this time but if no guys no openness