Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

Unfortunately just as Avi was warming up. :cry:

It is unfortunate. Like last night when My Belle:heart: spent most of the evening out of their room but Belle has to bate when Avi is in the shower and twice Avi has arrived the very second Belle came. Those 2 need a better system. Avi needs time just like any other girl but the real culprit is RLC with these double rooms. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

It is unfortunate. Like last night when My Belle:heart: spent most of the evening out of their room but Belle has to bate when Avi is in the shower and twice Avi has arrived the very second Belle came. Those 2 need a better system. Avi needs time just like any other girl but the real culprit is RLC with these double rooms. 

Agreed.  The double rooms really don't work well.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I don't think they where expecting Belle to be masturbating, based on ther last two stays.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Frankster said:

I don't think they where expecting Belle to be masturbating, based on ther last two stays.

I thought she might eventually but never in a shared room but once she did I hoped she might get Bea's room but maybe the pair really want to share. The Goddess is afraid of the dark so maybe Avi does not like sleeping alone and only agreed to come to RLC on that basis. We just don't know the reasons but someone has to sleep in that room and both girls now have 1 great camera which Avi sadly did not have in the beginning. 

Maybe Belle will go out for a few long nights with Rosie and then we'll see the best of Avi.

8 minutes ago, Frankster said:

let's go Frankster ..... why do you think that rlc gave her (to her and not another girl) precisely this bed with precisely this camera, the 3-11 which films exactly in the axis of the bed and zoom position? .......................