Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, adamneve said:

So.. we have the girls back together again.. great  however .. i keep in reserve certain expectations...just wanna let them progress nicely and what happens.... happens.. or not:biggrin:

SHHHH be quiet,,,don't Jinx it please:biggrin::biggrin:

its always sunny in philadelphia shut up GIF

• Like 2

Just seen another wonderful view from My SpreadaBelle:biggrin: LOL but I don't know about you my image was grainy. 3.11 is one of the best cameras in B4 given there is often not a great day of light judging from 3.9 but it seems many others in this apartment have problems especially when you compare them with say B3 or The Goddess's. 

Nica's room is a bit dark, Rosie's is never quiet there. 2.4 as somebody said doesn't give the most flattering light butter 2.3 it's pretty good and the bath cams are great. The shower cams for the rest of the girls are too close. 3.10 although much improved with the zoom sometimes seems overexposed. 

All around the lighting and cameras are far from what they could have been. Albeit great coverage on the sofa and yet almost nothing has ever happened there. Belle's naked sunbathing yesterday was virtually invisible and the kitchen cams are a light year from the classic B1. Compare these with a lot of the couples's cams and they really would come off a lot worse.