Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

29 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It is a Barcelona Beauties night on the town, All of B-4 less Joyful Jasmin and the Russian Rugby player, so they may have the house to themselves, plus Monica is out already on her usual nightly ventures around town, leaving Sophisticated Sophie home alone again.

Going to be a slow night on RLC Barcelona style. I would go over and watch Angie, Glasha, and Sonya, but as usual the two worth watching there are, or will be out on the town, and I prefer not to watch the user woman.

There is always K,K, and K but that is really only Kaley these days as Kami and Kristy are there, but non existent.

Masha, Sahsa and Dasha is just plain AHHHHHHH not interesting anymore.

Leora is sleeping, so surfing the couples apartments or..........

VHTV it is then, there is always something going on there. and lots of members there as well.

I totally agree.  Another option (OT) might be to watch Trump's meeting live right now on anyone's favorite news channel concerning discussions about US school shooting regulations.  Or not.

12 minutes ago, rammer said:

I totally agree.  Another option (OT) might be to watch Trump's meeting live right now on anyone's favorite news channel concerning discussions about US school shooting regulations.  Or not.

CNN ? Nevermind it was.

Just now, ze81 said:

Jasmin and boyfriend make an sweet couple,seems genuine and they seem to care one for another.

I've never seen her smile as much as she has since he's been there.  He seems like a good guy.  He may have like we say in the US  "out punted his coverage" but I agree they are a nice couple.

Just now, rammer said:

I've never seen her smile as much as she has since he's been there.  He seems like a good guy.  He may have like we say in the US  "out punted his coverage" but I agree they are a nice couple.

Yes she looks happy,he looks an good dude indeed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

Vika and her BF was  nice couple I am sorry to upset some of you but I can't watch I did last night and I was out that room as fast I could 

I'm not sure I understand what you mean but if you don't want to watch please don't.  I'm not sure you answered my question though.