Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

14 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

sexy avi is starting to pack she just got her clothes and put them on bed  then got her suitcase out opened it on floor now packing it:sad:

NOOOO :'( 

11 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

that's just shows us that rlc will let the good ones go and keep the tent girl here  :angry:

Fuck RLC :angry:

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

sorry my friend - she is gone tomorrow....

I think RLC (or Barca) has been very good for a period now, especially after Bea moved to B2. I was very fond of Bea. I liked / like Karol, Leia and Avi, and I started to like Gina and Blair very much. But then they all went pretty fast and unexpectedly, and now I have no favorites left.

It may be I'm too negative again now, but with Rose back I already think we see it, it's more out all night, and sleeping all day again. Amina and Nica seem to come from the same party environment. It's good for those who want a show here and there, and some girl / girl tease, but I hope someone new will come in.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Fuck RLC :angry:

I think RLC (or Barca) has been very good for a period now, especially after Bea moved to B2. I was very fond of Bea. I liked / like Karol, Leia and Avi, and I started to like Gina and Blair very much. But then they all went pretty fast and unexpectedly, and now I have no favorites left.

It may be I'm too negative again now, but with Rose back I already think we see it, it's more out all night, and sleeping all day again. Amina and Nica seem to come from the same party environment. It's good for those who want a show here and there, and some girl / girl tease, but I hope someone new will come in.

I'm seeing it just as you do 

Hmm monica.. stay up stockings with stay up boots??:huh:... uh uh. You need suspenders with the stockings.. the weight and down drag of the boots will mean you adjusting all night..:dodgy: