Mary & George

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 5:30 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Do you know what happened between Mary and George? Their relationship seems much better lately and the more violence. I hope they keep it that way.

we can't believe all that we see .... !!! everything is not pink. (2300) :sad: . you will understand that I can't say everything that I think about this relationship in chat ....but he's making progresss and she reads sometimes !!

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Post a pic of the stuff. I'm a rock climber I can probably tell you. 

It's rock climber stuff no doubths,they have an big climber/parking bag,they put an chovel,ropes and they have some sleeping bags close to the big bag,could be two things..or they gona to wildness and mountain climbing or..they gona "kill" someone and put it underground,my Gess..the first option:biggrin:.But if they both gona climbing..who gona be in the house,not sure about the views  they get daily..but don't imagine a lot.

Just now, ze81 said:

Strange,Mel it's in the house cleaning fast the things,will the three go camping?Who will stay?I can see the climbing bad and the thing are still in the house.But..why the cleaning.Intriging.

Soon they will blow up the whole place and go climbing in the debris :biggrin:

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Soon they will blow up the whole place and go climbing in the debris :biggrin:

That would be fucking epic my friend hehe.But it's intriging,look how Mel it's cleaning the house so fast,why isn't Mary doing it..I think indeed it's the countdown to theexplosion nothing to see here GIF.

• Like 2

Kinda horried about this house,very few movement,the fact they seem to be going out for weekend doesn't gona help,hopeful Mel or others will stay and place won't be empty.But kinda expect Mel to go with them..in the end it's up to residents and manager to have an interesting house,we(clients,viewrs)can't do shitttt😆.