Mary & George

There is something to be said about the serenity of being under water. It's a place where you are truly trapped inside of your head. 

It's not for me though. When I was in college I worked in a factory for a summer job and I had to wear earplugs for a 12 hour shift. I don't like the feeling of being trapped in my head. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

There is something to be said about the serenity of being under water. It's a place where you are truly trapped inside of your head. 

It's not for me though. When I was in college I worked in a factory for a summer job and I had to wear earplugs for a 12 hour shift. I don't like the feeling of being trapped in my head. 

I can understand that. I do not like that either. 

I hope the manager and m&g have some plane to make the house survive,all this days with the house closed make the place even less chance to survive in the competitive site that VH it's.i notice that it's the only house(that residents are out)that haven't any especifique return date,that's kinda strange,taking the info VH said in twitter they would be out for ten days so..why only an vague..back in may date,the certain thing were is..an offline rent place that isn't getting $.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

I hope the manager and m&g have some plane to make the house survive,all this days with the house closed make the place even less chance to survive in the competitive site that VH it's.i notice that it's the only house(that residents are out)that haven't any especifique return date,that's kinda strange,taking the info VH said in twitter they would be out for ten days so..why only an vague..back in may date,the certain thing were is..an offline rent place that isn't getting $.

we can understand your annoyance ...... but I said it was agreed before entering the apartment for their absence with manager .. they return on May 5th.. After M & G manages their business as they want , with or without getting $.:biggrin:.. now you have plenty of other apartments to watch while waiting for their return .

2 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Surprised they haven't put somebody in as a housesitter like M&H or Lisa did.

If was for an weekend or similar I would understand the place to stay empty or offline,nothing serious,but almost two weeks offline seems an bad deal(in financial times)both for manager and g&m.As you said if one,two guests stayed in their place place would had some views,but hopeful won't be an bad thing and place will regain some ritm and views.

24 minutes ago, YourfriendFr said:

we can understand your annoyance ...... but I said it was agreed before entering the apartment for their absence with manager .. they return on May 5th.. After M & G manages their business as they want , with or without getting $.:biggrin:.. now you have plenty of other apartments to watch while waiting for their return .

Yes of course what m&g and manager does with their life's and business it's up to them,but as an VH user I can't deny things don't look very promising Regard the house,m&g are recent and they should be trying to have an steady viewr base,myself always falowed them and believed their potential,but it's up to them to prove that,i know there is oThers  houses to fallow,but with places closing and opening ones after anothers my fears it's this house won't last long,but I can't do shitttttt😅.